The Bible teaches we give because of the grace that God has given us. The Bible describes this grace of giving as being:
- Generous (2 Corinthians 8:2)
- Willful (2 Corinthians 8:3)
- God-directed (2 Corinthians 8:5)
- Shared (2 Corinthians 8:6)
- Active (2 Corinthians 8:7)
- Love-motivated (2 Corinthians 8:8)
We are not under compulsion to give; rather, we should cheerfully offer what God has placed on our hearts (see 2 Corinthians 9:7). We consider giving a form of worship to the Lord, which is why we receive these offerings during our Sunday service. We also offer an online giving option.
You will never be asked for money at White Flag Calvary. We trust in the Lord and not in our flesh.
If you would like to give, we provide an online giving option here: